The Spice Girls are getting back together! Well, that’s if Victoria Beckham clears some time in her schedule.
The legendary pop group are planning on celebrating 20 years since the release of their debut single Wannabe next year with a special one-off performance.
Details are being kept to secret but it’s thought they may perform at Glastonbury, Isle of Wight or V Festival.
Sporty Spice told the Daily Star Sunday: “We will all be celebrating some way next year. It will have been 20 years since Wannabe was released so we’ve got to celebrate it in some way.
“I’m not sure what yet but we are planning – we will get together and do something.”
Wannabe was released in 1996 and propelled the girls to worldwide fame after it reached the number one spot in 37 countries.
They went on to sell a whopping 85 million albums across the globe and nine of their singles reached the top of the charts in the UK.
They split in 2000 before reforming for a world tour in 2007 and last worked together in 2012 on their West End musical Viva Forever.
A source said: “Mel B, Mel C, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell are all up for a one-off concert or performance but it depends what Victoria is willing to commit to.
“Other options could include a documentary or repackaged greatest hits collection with previously unheard tracks.”
Please do ALL OF IT, ladies!
GALLERY: Emma Bunton's 90s Spice Girls fashion moments
Emma Bunton's 90s Spice Girl fashion moments

baby-spice9

baby-spice1

baby-spice2

baby-spice3

baby-spice4

baby-spice5

baby-spice6

baby-spice42

baby-spice8

baby-spice10

baby-spice11

baby-spice12

baby-spice13

baby-spice14

baby-spice16

baby-spice17

baby-spice18

baby-spice19

baby-spice20

baby-spice21

baby-spice22

baby-spice23

baby-spice24

baby-spice26

baby-spice27

baby-spice28

baby-spice29

baby-spice30

baby-spice31

baby-spice32

baby-spice33

baby-spice34

baby-spice35

baby-spice36

baby-spice37

baby-spice38

baby-spice39

baby-spice40
