We can tell you are very up together with pop-culture, dear reader, and you definitely already know Brooklyn Beckham is about to drop a fancy-shmancy photography book titled 'What I see'. But, what you didn't know, is how bloody brilliant it is.
We are are so excited we could wee.
The photography book contains 300ish snaps of his private life and include all of the Beckham clan including VB and sister Harper.
Brooklyn told The Telegraph of his photo-snappin': "Most times, I'm secretive about taking them.
"If my mum sees me taking a picture, she kind of poses and stuff, and I don't really like that.
"But none of my photos are set. I like using natural light."
Imagine all the things he does see. Loads of dead posh award ceremonies, LA beaches and David Beckham on the reg.
Well, imagine no more as heat have had a sneaky-peak at Brooklyn's new book and here is what we have learned...
- The 18-year-old is not scared of heights/nor his mega-famous parents
- Brooklyn Beckham also knows the rules of thirds. See, told ya he's an expert
- Victoria Beckham has a very lax approach to clean carpets
See David and Victoria Beckham's sweetest moments below
- The Beckham mansion looks LIT
- Brooklyn has mastered the nonchalant mirror selfie like a pro
- Harper Beckham definitely isn't a baby anymore (where does time go?!)
- Brooklyn definitely helps his siblings with their maths homework
- Brooklyn and Romeo are sweeter than a Nutella sandwich dipped in sherbet
- Romeo Beckham has cheekbones sharper than Love Island's Camilla in a pub quiz
- Brooklyn doesn't get stressed, nor loses his rag in busy train stations
- He is GREAT at photography, like really bloody great.
WHAT I SEE by Brooklyn Beckham is published on 29th June by Penguin Random House UK in hardback, priced £16.99
The book, which contains 300 images, will be launched with an exhibition in partnership with Polo Ralph Lauren at Christie’s 103 New Bond Street, London, on 27th June. The exhibition will run until 7th July before moving to Los Angeles in August.
To celebrate publication Brooklyn will be meeting fans at 3 book signings; Manchester on 30th June, Liverpool on 1st July and London on 2nd July. For full details please click here.