Robin Thicke’s dog Bincy rushed to hospital after it was suspected she’d eaten WEED

Poor little Bincy

Robin Thicke

by Rosie Gizauskas |
Published on

Robin Thicke’s rescue dog Bincy had to be rushed to the vet after it was suspected she’d eaten some of Robin’s weed stash.

Robin got Bincy just last month. The singer’s girlfriend, April Love Geary, wrote on Instagram:

“I’ve got an angel, she doesn’t wear any wings. Last night my little Bincy got really sick and had to be hospitalized, I thought we were gonna lose her because she was unresponsive.

More news!

“The vet called me this morning at 6am and told me she made a full recovery! I am beyond relieved! Rescue pups are the best pups!”

It was reported that it was cannabis that caused Bincy’s traumatic trip to the vet.

Poor baby!
Poor baby!

April then tweeted: “IT’S NOT ME!!! Some falls on the ground or she sits by him smoking and just inhales it hahaha.”

Hilarious, April.

However, it’s since emerged that it might actually have been GARLIC which caused Bincy to get sick after the vet took a stool sample.

We sincerely hope that Bincy is feeling better.

Just so you know, whilst we may receive a commission or other compensation from the links on this website, we never allow this to influence product selections - read why you should trust us